Schoolcomms is our service provider for electronic communication and payments.
This system uses the contact details that we already hold on our school records. To make payments and give consent for visits you will need to register with the School Gateway system.
If you have an Apple or Android device, in order to get the best from Schoolcomms, we recommend that you use their app School Gateway (see below for information on how to access this).
- Receive communication electronically
- See letters in your email inbox or via the app
- Get a short text or app message if we need to contact you urgently
- Be able to give consent for visits and make payments electronically
We will be able to:
- Ensure that important information is delivered directly to you
- Save money on administration time, printing and paper
- The school will use the email address and mobile number that we hold for contacts with parental responsibility.
- Go to https://login.schoolgateway.com
If you have an Apple or Android device, please follow the links to the relevant app store from this page. If you do not have an Apple or Android device, register as a new user and then skip to step 6.
- Once downloaded, select the I’m a New User button, then enter the email address and mobile number that we have on record for you. Select Send PIN and a PIN number will be text to your mobile phone.
- Log in with your email address and the PIN - your account is now active, and you will receive instant notifications of messages.
- Please save the school’s email address (SC9354909a@schoolcomms.com) to your email address book, to ensure that emails are not treated as spam.
- If you change your contact details, please let the school know as soon as possible.
Our procedure for reporting student absence has not changed – please ring the school before 8.45am on each day of any unplanned absence.
We would like to reassure you that Schoolcomms comply with the Data Protection Act. Your details will only be used for the purpose of school business and will not be passed on to any third party.
If you have any questions regarding Schoolcomms, please contact the school office on the usual school number, 01473 210123.
How to get the App
You can download the app for Apple and Android Devices from their App Stores: