Educational Visits

Parents or carers must give their permission for their child to participate in visits.

The Parental Consent Form covers visits in the following three categories:

  1. specific, one-off visits e.g. museum visits, field trips
  2. regular, routine off-site activities e.g. use of off-site facilities for PE
  3. off-site sporting fixtures

These trips and activities may take place in or outside of the school day. The school will send you information about each trip in Category 1 before it takes place, with a brief reply slip to acknowledge receipt. You can, if you wish, tell the school that you do not want your child to take part in any particular school trip or activity.

The Parental Consent Form can be downloaded by clicking on the appropriate link below:

Parental Consent Form (Years 7 - 11)

Parental Consent Form (Sixth Form)

The Educational Visits Parental Consent Form PC/07 is required in addition to the Parental Consent Form for any residential trips, visits abroad or trips involving adventurous activities. It can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:

Parental Consent Form PC/07

Useful Information

Frequently Asked Questions

Local Authority Insurance - Scope of Cover

Local Authority Insurance - COVID addendum