Ex-student UCAS Applications

Ex-students who are applying for university in their gap year will still make their UCAS application through Northgate High School, as the school is your last place of study. We offer a range of support to our ex-students to assist them to submit a university application, including a one-to-one Careers guidance appointment, guidance on completing the UCAS form and feedback on the personal statement.

If you are planning to apply for university in a gap year, please complete the Ex-Student UCAS Form and return it to Mrs Calder. You will need to collect a current copy of the ‘How to Apply for University & Apprenticeships’ booklet, from the Careers Suite, to guide you through the application process.

Having a Gap Year

Ex-Student UCAS Form