In 2020 students were unable to sit their exams due to Covid-19.
Year 11 Exam Results
In 2019, our Year 11 students achieved the following results:
- A Progress 8 score of 0.21, compared to 0 nationally.
- An Attainment 8 score of 48.7 (compared to 46.5 nationally).
- 47.7% of pupils achieved grade 5 or above in English and maths (compared to 43.0% nationally).
- The average points score for the English Baccalaureate was 4.42 (compared to 4.06 nationally).
97% of pupils had a sustained place in education, training or employment, compared to 94% nationally in 2017 (the most recent national data available).
Sixth Form Exam Results
In 2019, our A level students achieved:
- A progress score of -0.05 (average)
- An attainment score of 31.5 points
Students retaking English and maths GCSE achieved:
- An English progress score of 0.70 compared to 0.13 nationally
- A maths progress score of 0.44 compared to 0.08 nationally
- 97.2% of students completed their main study programme, compared to 91.3% nationally
Destinations (2017 figures – these are the most up to date available from the DfE):
- 89% of students progressed to a sustained education or employment place, compared to 81% nationally