- Year 13 students also need to check their emails regularly for updates from teachers.
- If students need to sit exams in the Autumn Term, there are many resources on the Learning Portal, which can be accessed via the school website. The link is at the top right of the screen and students can log in with the username and password that they usually use on the school network.
- If you are sitting your A Level Geography Exam in the Autumn term, the document below is an effective revision guide:
Geography Guidance Leaflet
- The Sixth Form team can be contacted on: email@example.com.
- Our Careers team have produced a guidance document for Year 13 students. This includes information we have received regarding UCAS applications and Apprenticeships. The guidance document can be found here: Year 13 Careers Update.
- Please see the latest guidance from UCAS around university offers and decision deadlines here: UCAS Update for Y13 Students.
- Mrs Calder can be contacted on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further advice on Careers can be found here: Year 13 Careers
Student's ‘U’ Drive
All files and folders which were stored on a student's ‘U’ drive have now been uploaded to their school OneDrive. Their files and folders can now be found in a new folder which we have added to their OneDrive called ‘U_Drive’.