- Go4Schools will be the main means by which class teachers will set tasks and help to structure learning. We suggest that students structure their time working at home around their normal school timetable and complete the work that has been set for them on Go4Schools.
- There are many resources on the Learning Portal, which can be accessed via the school website. The link is at the top right of the screen and students can log in with the username and password that they usually use on the school network.
- For Year 12 students this is the ideal time to go back over what they have been learning so far on their A level courses, to revise key topics and to ensure that all of their notes are in order and up-to-date.
- In addition, there are a range of online platforms that can be used to create online study groups with other Northgate Sixth Form students.
- The Sixth Form team can be contacted on: email@example.com.
- Our Careers team have produced a guidance document for Year 12 students. This includes information we have received regarding UCAS applications and Apprenticeships. The guidance document can be found here: Year 12 Careers Update
- Further advice on Careers can be found here: Year 12 Careers
Student's ‘U’ Drive
All files and folders which were stored on a student's ‘U’ drive have now been uploaded to their school OneDrive. Their files and folders can now be found in a new folder which we have added to their OneDrive called ‘U_Drive’.